NEW: we accept BITCOIN or ETHEREUM. Please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I know if an item is available?
All images in the ARTWORK FOR SALE section are available unless indicated “Sold'Out.” If you encounter a sold-out item and you wish to be notified if it becomes available, please e-mail us at email@example.com. We will contact you if the image becomes available.
How do I know when new ULTRADISTANCIA images become available?
Sign up to our newsletter and you will receive email alerts when new ULTRADISTANCIA prints are available.
Can I change the currency setting?
All prices are listed in US Dollars (USD). To convert prices to another currency try this Google tool: google.com/finance/converter.
How do I purchase artwork?
You can buy artwork from the ULTRADISTANCIA website in a secure way. Visit the detail page for the item you wish to own and click “Add to Cart.” You can access Your Cart at any time by clicking the Cart link located in the header. From the Cart page, you can continue the checkout process.
What payment methods are accepted?
ULTRADISTANCIA online checkout system accepts credit cards including American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover via PayPal and Stripe. We accept BITCOIN and ETHEREUM payments. Apple Pay is also accepted via Stripe.
What happens after I place my order?
You'll receive an order confirmation email right away. Check your spam folder if you don't see it in your inbox! We process orders Monday through Friday at noon Eastern time. Most orders ship within a few days, but please see below for standard shipping timelines. When your order ships, we'll email you a shipping confirmation including a tracking number.
What are your return and cancellation policies?
- Cancellation and Changes - If you wish to cancel your order or change your order or shipping information, please contact us as soon as possible. In order to provide the absolute best service, we ship orders as soon as we can, sometimes even the same day they're placed. If your order ships before we receive your cancellation request, we will not be able to modify your order, and you will be responsible for returning the item for a refund excluding shipping. Custom framed orders are final and cannot be cancelled.
- Refunds and Returns - All returns must be authorized, so please contact us to begin the returns process. Only unframed prints are eligible for a refund if we receive the return in pristine condition within 30 days of the original delivery date. Cost of shipping shall be the responsibility of the purchaser except in cases where the print arrived damaged. ALL framed prints are final sale and ineligible for a return or refund. Of course, all orders, including final sale orders, may be eligible for a replacement if they arrive damaged. In the case of shipping damage, please contact us immediately. Since all of our art is limited-edition, we need to verify the condition of the print and its matching Certificate Of Authenticity before we can issue a refund.
- For Damaged or Incorrect Orders - If you receive your art in damaged condition or receive the incorrect art, please contact us immediately so we can replace the artwork at no charge to you. Simply take digital photos of the item and the packaging it arrived in, then attach the photos to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you in 2 business days.
For any additional issues please contact email@example.com
Important Returns Information:
- We are not responsible for and will not reimburse shipping costs on returns or exchanges unless due to an error made by us.
- Pack your return very well! It's a good idea to hold onto your original packaging if you think you may be requesting a return. Returned prints received by us in damaged or unsellable condition will incur a 20% fee, taken out of the refund. If the Certificate of Authenticity is not returned with the damaged artwork, no refund will be processed.
- Any items returned without the original Certificate of Authenticity cannot be refunded.
- Items must be returned using a trackable shipping method.
- Custom framed prints are ineligible for a return or refund unless there is approved documented damage.
- It generally takes 10 business days after receiving your return for it to be inspected and a refund submitted.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of the original delivery date.
How are taxes and customs duties calculated on my purchase, if any?
For the U.S.: All shipping costs and applicable Sales taxes will be added to your order upon checkout. These fees vary depending on your shipping address.
For a shipping address outside of the United States: duties and taxes have to be paid by the customers in adherence to the country’s current rates. To estimate your shipping fee add the item to your shopping cart and enter your shipping location on your Cart page. Please note we can’t include the costs of Custom Duties for entry in your country. Customer are responsible for payment of the custom duties at the entrance in the country.
Can I view the artwork in person prior to purchase?
We are unable to accommodate viewing sessions prior to purchase. Please use the product description page for a more detailed look at an object. If you have further question, email us. Anyway, if you are in New York, Buenos Aires, Toronto or Bangkok is possible to arrange a meeting to view the artwork in person.
All prints are packaged with the utmost care.
Small photo prints are shipped flat or rolled (for large sizes) in acid free materials.
Framed works are packaged in custom-cut packaging and shipped with white glove service.
How are shipping costs determined?
Shipping costs are determined based on the price, dimensions, and weight of the item purchased, as well as by the item’s origin and the shipping destination. Shipping costs include all packaging, handling, and insurance fees. To estimate shipping costs on your order, add the desired item(s) to your shopping cart and enter your shipping location.
When will my order ship and be delivered?
Processing and shipping times vary according to the purchased item, and the shipping destination. Most orders are processed and shipped within 2 weeks. The expected processing time for each object is noted on the item detail page under “Shipping."
How will the work be delivered?
We ship your artwork in made-to-measure, secure art packaging, using certified shipping partners. Unless otherwise agreed, your order will be shipped (to the delivery address you provide) directly following its production. If you are not available to receive the delivery, a message will be left for you so that you can contact the carrier to arrange a suitable date.
Do I need to sign for my package upon delivery?
All packages must be accepted and signed for upon delivery. Due to the valuable nature of the artwork, our packages should not be left unattended.
Which countries do you ship to?
ULTRADISTANCIA ships to the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
We can not ship to PO Boxes or to PR, Alaska and GUAM or Military basis.
If your country is not listed here, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will find a solution for you.
What should I do if I receive a damaged item?
All damaged items must be reported to email@example.com within 5 days of delivery. To file a damage report, send detailed photographs of the damage along with your name, order number, and the item name. We will work with you to order a replacement. See Return Policy for more details.
How are artworks authenticated?
All ULTRADISTANCIA Editions are accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity. Upon reception of the work we will mail the Certificate of Authenticity to the shipping address. When you receive the artwork please send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the purchase reference number, in order to receive your Certificate of Authenticity.
What framing options do we offer?
We offer professional, custom framing. Framing options are indicated on the artworks detail pages.
FRAME DETAILS & ELEMENTS
All of our frames are high-quality solid wood frames, fully wired and ready to hang. The frame is produced in Germany from solid wood and is available with a profile width of 0.79"
All ULTRADISTANCIA Editions use passe-partouts that are made of acid-free, extremely light-resistant, exceptionally fine Hahnemühle museum cardboard - guaranteed to be free of woody fibres. The material, made 100% of alpha-cellulose, has a pH value of approximately 8.0 and is especially archive-proof according to DIN ISO 9706. The passe-partouts are 0.06" thick. They are positioned flush on the image with a diagonal cut.
All of our frames come with UV-blocking acrylic plexiglass to prevent color fading from exposure to light, keeping your art protected for years to come. We offer Plexiglass glazing on framed works, as it is now considered the industry standard for artists, museums and galleries throughout the world.
Please care for your framed work with caution and only clean with soft cloth and plexiglass cleaner. Our high quality shipping boxes are reusable and can be used to transfer the framed work to another location. Hang and enjoy for a lifetime.
If you have any questions about framing or care, please email email@example.com
How can I best care for my artwork?
We recommend you frame your new purchase as soon as possible using UV-blocking plexi or glass as well as conservation-grade mat and board.
What is a limited edition artwork?
Fine art editions offer an affordable and accessible way to build an art collection. Editioned artworks can vary in medium and are produced at one time by the artist in a limited number. No additional artworks are ever produced beyond the determined edition number, which is why they remain valuable overtime.